Are you experiencing trouble on how to watch Peacock TV on Vizio TV? You can be streamed in these locations: UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, and United state.
Peacock is a free streaming service from NBCUniversal. You can choose from hundreds of movies, your favorite TV series, updated news, sports, and music. Peacock offers both free and paid subscriptions, you can sign up on peacock with an email address and a password.
Here we will guide you on how to Peacock TV on Vizio TV and how to activate Peacock tv.com/Vizio TV by streaming on the Peacock app, chromecast device, and Apple Airplay.
Read Also: How To Activate BET On Any Device
How To Watch Peacock TV On Vizio TV
We have compiled 3 methods on how to watch peacock TV on Vizio Tv – Peacock tv.com/Vizio
Stream on Peacock App
You can directly stream the Peacock app on VIZIO Smart TV:
- Go to the Home screen of your Vizio TV to launch the Peacock app.
- If you do not have Peacock pre-installed, go to the Google play store and search for Peacock.
- Select “Add to Home” to install the Peacock app on your Vizio TV.
- Open the peacock app on your Vizio TV.
- If you do not have a Peacock account, you need to sign up to create an account. You can tap here to sign up for Peacock.
- If you’ve already created an account, sign in using the login details.
- You can now begin to watch your favorite channel on your Vizio TV.
Stream Peacock TV using Vizio SmartCast /or/ Chromecast:
- To access apps on your SmartCast TV, click the input button or V key or Home key on your remote control to access apps on your Vizio TV.
- All the available apps will be displayed in the app section. Select Peacock from your TV app list.
- Now open the Peacock app on your Vizio TV.
- Press the cast icon and select the device you want to cast to.
- After you have selected the SmartCast or Chromecast device, you can begin to play your content on your Vizio TV.
Use Apple Airplay
Follow these steps to streaming Peacock using Apple AirPlay on your Vizio TV:
- To be able to use Apple AirPlay you need an Apple device (iPhone, iPad, or Mac).
- You need to ensure that your Apple device and your Visio smart TV are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now open the Peacock app, then press the AirPlay icon.
- Finally, select your Vizio TV.
Real Also: How to fix: Error Validating DoorDash Basket
How to Watch Peacock TV on Roku?
Connect your Roku device to your TV.
- connect your TV to the internet.
- Press the home button on your remote Roku remote control to view the Roku home page.
Go to the streaming channels section or to the search tab.
Search the Peacock TV on the Roku channel store and add the channel.
Allow the channel to download.
Open the channel to get an activation code.
Open your web browser and input peacock.tv/activate in the search.
Enter the activation code and submit out.
Now, log in your Peacock TV account and begin to watch.
Scroll the top home bar above untill you see the settings.
Click on devices and software and then scroll down to developer options.
Ensure that both options you see on the screen stays ON.
Tap the search tab or the magnifying glass.
search for any third-party streaming app such as TV Cast or AllCast and launch it on your Fire TV.
Play your favorite content from the Peacock app.
Tap the Cast icon in the corner.
Select Fire TV from the list, and your Peacock on firestick begins to play on the TV.
Why Won’t Peacock Work on my Vizio TV?
If you can’t play peacock on your Vizio TV, follow these troubleshooting steps:
Force Restart Your Vizio TV
To restart your Vizio TV:
- Unplug the power cord.
- Wait for 20 seconds.
- Plug back in the power cord.
- Now reconnect your TV to WiFi. Ensure you have an internet connection strong enough to stream on Peacock.
Update Peacock App
Make sure you have the latest Peacock app on your Vizio TV. Open the Play store on your TV and search for Peacock. If you see “Update” next to the application, select the app and update it.
Power Cycle Your Network
Follow the steps below to power cycle your network:
- Unplug the power cord from your router.
- Wait for 5-10 seconds to reconnect the power.
- Wait between 1-2 minutes for your router to power back up.
- Now reconnect your device to the router.
Reboot Vizio TV
If the Peacock app keeps crashing you should reboot your Vizio TV. Simply power off and power back on your Vizio TV.
Update TV Firmware
To update the firmware of your Vizio TV, follow these steps below:
- Press the Menu button.
- Select System Option > Check for Updates Option.
Factory Reset Vizio TV
When you factory reset your Vizio TV will return to its default settings. All stored data and settings will be deleted. Make sure you save any information that you do not want to lose. Follow these steps to reset your TV:
- Press the Menu button on your Vizio remote control.
- Select System > Reset & Admin > Reset TV to Factory Defaults > enter 0 0 0 0 as password > Reset.
- Wait for your TV to turn off.
- Your TV will turn back on, then follow the Setup process.
Peacock tv.com/Vizio Activate
To activate Peacock you need to enter your email address to create a Peacock account.
- Go to the Play Store of your Vizio smart TV and Search for “Peacock”.
- Tap “Add to Home” to add Peacock to your Home Screen.
- You can begin to stream from the Peacock app on your Vizio TV. Make sure you have an internet connection that is strong bough to stream on Peacock.
Can You Watch Peacock On Vizio Smart TV?
You can watch peacock tv.com/Vizio by downloading the Peacock app if it does not come pre-installed on your Vizio TV.
You can also stream on Peacock using the smartest/Chromecast or Apple AirPlay feature on your Vizio smart TV. These features allow you to cast the peacock app from your android device directly to the Peacock app.
Why Won’t My Peacock App Work On My TV?
If your Peacock app is not working on your TV this could be due to the following reasons:
- Software glitches.
- Poor internet connection.
- Outdated Peacock app.
- Outdated TV Firmware.
How Do I Update My Peacock On My Vizio Smart TV?
Follow these steps to update your Peacock on your Vizio smart TV:
- Open the Play store on your TV and search for Peacock.
- If you see “Update” next to the application, select the app and update it.