If you are a fan of Daily Wire and would love to access it on your Samsung TV. This article has been compiled to guide you on how to watch daily wire on Samsung smart TV.
Samsung smart TV has several features that allow you to watch your favorite channel. Although you can’t directly download mthe DailyWire+ app on your Samsung TV you can use other features of your Samsung smart TV to watch daily wire on it.
The daily wire is one of America’s fastest-growing media companies and counter-cultural outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment. The daily wire is owned by Ben Shapiro, Jeremy Boreing, Caleb Robinson, and Farris Wilks. It was launched in 2015 with an investment of $4.7M DailyWire+ is a subscription-based service, it allows you to access top news, podcast, movies, documentaries, original series, etc.
With that being said we will guide you on how to watch daily wire on Samsung smart TV using Screen mirror feature, Apple airplay feature and external devices.
Read Also: How To Watch Peacock tv.com/Vizio
Read Also: Best Vacuum Wowcontent
How To Watch Daily Wire On Samsung Smart TV
Use the Screen Mirror Feature
- Connect your mobile phone and Samsung TV to the same WiFi network.
- If you do not have the Daily Wire app installed on your phone. Go to the play store and download the daily wire app on your phone.
- Open the daily wire app on your phone.
- Swipe down the top of your screen using two fingers to open the settings panel. Then tap the screen mirroring or casting icon.
- Choose your Samsung TV from the list of available devices and select start now.
- Once the connection is complete, the content on your phone will be displayed on your Samsung TV.
Use Apple AirPlay Feature
iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, and Mac supports the Airplay feature. This feature is also available on Samsung TV. Follow these steps to use the Airplay feature to watch daily wire on your Samsung smart TV:
- First, connect your Samsung TV and iOS device to the same WiFi network.
- To enable Airplay on your TV. Go to settings, select General, select Apple AirPlay Settings, then turn on Airplay.
- Open the cold wire app. Then swipe down to open the control center and tap the AirPlay icon to start streaming to your Samsung TV.
Use an External Device
Sometimes when you screen mirror or Airplay from your phone to your Samsung TV can often drain your phone battery. You can connect your Roku device, Chromecast, or Apple TV to your Samsung TV though the HDMI port on your Samsung TV. *
Make sure you choose a high-speed HDMI cable, if your TV only supports 720p and 1080p, or a Premium High-Speed HDMI Cable if your TV supports 4K Ultra HD or HDR.
Can I Watch Daily Wire On Firestick?
Currently, there is no Firestick TV app, but you can watch Dailywire+ if your TV supports Apple TV. Since Apple TV is supported on Firestick You can install Apple TV and begin to stream DailyWire+ on your TV. The Daily Wire team is working on a Fire stick + app. The platforms currently supported are Roku, Chromecast, Vizio Smart TV, and Apple TV.
Where Can I Download Daily Wire App?
You can download the mobile app for Daily Wire on the App Store for iOS or Google Play store for Android. You can stream DailyWire+ on Roku, Chromecast, Vizio Smart TV, and Apple TV. The DailyWire+ is not curently supported on Samsung TV.
Is There A Daily Wire App For TV?
You can stream DailyWire+ on the following platforms: Roku, Chromecast, Vizio Smart TV, and Apple TV.