DoorDash is a food delivery app that allows you to order groceries, snacks, alcohol, and essentials delivered to your doorstep from your favorite local restaurants.
You may want to find out how to rate doordash driver and your delivery experience. The service provided by a doordash driver can be rated as poor, good, or great depending on the customer’s experience.
You may have a positive or negative experience with a doordash driver, a customer rating helps to improve a Dasher’s professionalism. DoorDash drivers that did a great job would be rewarded.
A DoorDash driver would be deactivated from the DoorDash platform if they have a customer rating below 4.2.
With that being said here in this article I would guide you on how to rate doordash driver and your delivery experience through your doordash merchant portal.
How To Rate DoorDash Driver
Here is a guide to follow on how to rate a doordash driver and your overall delivery experience:
- Go to your ‘doordash merchant portal‘.
- Select the ‘orders tab’.
- Locate the delivery you want to leave a feedback.
- Select Rate next to the delivery driver’s name.
- You can choose from any of the 3 rating options which include: Poor, Good or Great.
- Tap the ‘Submit’ button.
DoorDash Driver Unprofessional
Doordash doesn’t encourage any form of unprofessionalism, just like other delivery apps including Uber and Lyft. You can prevent a doordash driver from making deliveries from any location under your business.
If a doordash driver was unprofessional:
Select a poor rating and submit, a new menu will be displayed, then mark the “Dasher unprofessional” box under Dasher issues.
If the issue was a severe case and you don’t want the dasher to return to the store, select the “Do not offer this Dasher future delivery from this location” box under the Dasher unprofessional section.
You can also decide to leave a comment to let doordash take note of any details on what happened.
Take note: When you block a dasher it will reduce the number of dashers and this may reduce supply, therefore this should be done in severe cases.
How Do Customers Rate Dashers?
Customers can rate dashers and their delivery experience through the doordash app. Follow these steps on how to rate doordash driver:
- Navigate to your DoorDash Merchant Portal.
- Select the Orders tab.
- Select the delivery you want to give feedback on.
- Select Rate next to your Dasher’s name.
- Finally select a rating from the 3 options: Poor, Good, or Great.
What Happens if You Rate a DoorDash Driver Low?
If you rate a DoorDash driver low, they may get deactivated from the DoorDash platform. A DoorDash driver must have a minimum customer rating that is not below 4.2 ratings.
If a DoorDash driver drops below 5.0, you can improve your rating back up to 5.0 if you continue to earn enough perfect scores.
Here are tips to help DoorDash drivers to maintain a high customer rating:
- Do not open sealed bags, and ask the merchant to confirm all ordered items.
- Make sure you use a hot bag to deliver meals at the expected temperature to cCustomers.
- Separate cold and hot items during transport so that they don’t impact each other.
- Make sure you follow the merchant’s pickup instructions and the customer’s delivery instructions.
- Ensure you keep the customer updated. Most customers always appreciate being alert if any clarification is needed for the order or when you are running a few minutes late.
Can DoorDash Drivers See Rating?
A DoorDash driver can see their overall customer ratings, which is a score from 1-5. The overall customer rating is calculated from your 100 most recent ratings that are submitted by customers based on their delivery experience.
How Do You Become A Top Dasher In DoorDash?
To become a top dasher in doordash you must meet some criteria on the last day of the previous month. Some of these criteria includes:
- You must have t least 4.7 customer rating.
- You must have at least 70%. of acceptance rate.
- You must have at least 95% completion rate.
- You must have 100 completed deliveries during the last month.
- You must have at least 200 lifetime deliveries completed.