If you are looking for how to order medicine ball on Starbucks app, we have you covered. You can order the medicine ball on the Starbucks app ahead before going to pick it up. Make sure you choose the nearest Starbucks store closest to you for easy pick-up.
The medicine ball is referred to as the Honey Citrus mint tea on the Starbucks menu. So if you are on the app searching for a medicine ball you may not find it.
If you have a snuff nose or sore throat during the cold weather, the medicine ball can help relieve you of these allergies.
Here in this article, we would cover how to order medicine ball on the Starbucks app using your smartphone.
Recommended Article: Virginia Lyft Driver Requirements
How to Order a Medicine Ball on The Starbucks App
Below are steps we’ve compiled on how to order medicine ball on Starbucks app from your phone:
- Open the Starbucks app. on your smartphone You can go to the Apple app store to download for iOS or the Google play store to download for Android.
- Go to Order Section > Menu.
- Click on Tea > Green Tea.
- Search and click on the honey citrus mint tea which is also referred to as medicine ball. You can Scroll down to check for its ingredients.
- The honey citrus mint tea comes in various sizes and you can select a size from short (240 ml), tall (350 ml), grande (470 ml), or vent (590 ml).
- Click on the customize button, to add any extra customization to your order. You can customize the number of ingredients you want to come with your drink such as adding an extra tea bag or adjusting the amount of lemonade while you can also add extra ingredients such as cinnamon powder. Although this may require an extra charge.
Medicine Ball Recipe
The honey citrus mint tea which is popularly referred to as the medicine ball has a recipe that includes the following:
- Hot water.
- Lemonade (water, lemon juice, sugar, lemon oil).
- Jade citrus mint tea bag.
- Peach-flavored tea bag.
- Honey blend (honey, water, Natural flavor, potassium sorbate, Xanthan Gum, and citric acid.
- Lemon slices .
- Peppermint extract.
Recommended Article: Lyft Driver Requirements Louisiana
How To Make a Starbucks Medicine Ball At Home
If you want to make a homemade version of the Starbucks medicine ball, follow the steps below:
- Combine the mixture of lemonade and water. Heat the mixture on your stove top till it gets hot.
- Steep the Jade Citrus Mint tea and Peach Tranquility herbal tea bag into the mixture. Leave the tea bags in the mixture for at least 3 minutes.
- Add a few drops of honey, and allow it to dissolve before you pour your medicine ball into a different mug.
- You can garnish the top of your tea mixture with a slice of lemon as an extra touch.
- You can also add a drip of peppermint extract to your tea mixture to have an extra minty flavor taste.
Is The Medicine Ball on The Starbucks App?
The medicine Ball is known as the Honey Citrus Mint tea in the Starbucks app. You won’t find medicine balls in the Starbucks app.
The medicine ball as it is popularly called started as a customer creation. Over time it got popular and Starbucks added it to its menu.
The Honey Citrus Mint tea is made up of various ingredients including Jade Citrus Mint green tea, Peach Tranquility herbal tea, hot water, steamed lemonade, and a touch of honey.
According to Starbucks, the honey citrus mint tea mingle tastefully well together for a tea that comforts from the inside out.
How do I Order The Medicine Ball at Starbucks?
Below is how to order medicine ball on Starbucks app with these easy steps:
- Download the Starbucks app, if you don’t have it already installed on your device. Go to the Apple app store to download the Starbucks app for iOS or the Google play store for Android.
- Go to Order Section and click Menu.
- Click on Tea and select Green Tea.
- Search and click on “honey citrus mint tea”. This is the official name for the medicine ball.
- Select a size for your honey citrus mint tea ranging from short, tall, grande, or vent.
- You can add extra customization to your honey citrus mint tea. Extra customization made to your order
- Order your drink for drive-thru or in-store pick-up.
Whats in a Medicine Ball at Starbucks?
The honey citrus mint tree consists of different ingredients including Jade Citrus Mint green tea, Peach Tranquility herbal tea, hot water, steamed lemonade, and a touch of honey and peppermint syrup.
You can garnish the top of your tea mixture with a slice of lemon as an extra touch. You can also add a drip of peppermint extract to your tea mixture to have an extra minty flavor taste.
The Starbucks medicine ball has quite a lot of benefits, it acts as a good source of vitamin C and a good source of antioxidants which helps to relieve cough, runny nose, and sore throats.