Are you in search of how to invert a picture on iPhone Ensure you keep reading this article to find out.
Inverting a picture means you are reversing the colour of that picture to appear negative which will appear in a black and white colour.
Inverting a picture helps to add some artfulness to a composition. This is commonly used in the film industry especially when creating horror or suspense in movies.
You can apply an inverted effect on pictures using your iPhone. There are photo editing apps that lets you invert pictures on your iPhone.
Here in this article, I will guide you on how to invert a picture on iPhone and through some photo editing apps.
Read Also: Easy steps: How To Pair Beats Earbuds
How To Invert A Picture On iPhone
To invert a picture on iPhone follow these steps:
- Go to settings.
- Click on Accessibility.
- Click Display & Text Size.
- Toggle on the smart invert button to reverse the colours of your iPhone’s display. This does not apply to images, media and apps using dark colour styles.
- Toggle on the classic Invert button to reverse the colours of your iPhone’s display including images, media and apps using dark colour styles.
The photoshop express is a popular photo editing software that had advanced features. Below is how to invert a picture on your iPhone using the Adobe Photoshop express:
- Install photoshop express from the App store.
- Open the photoshop express app on your iPhone.
- To select the photo you would like to invert, go to Edit.
- Go to the Looks tab, select Basic.
- Scroll right and click Invert.
- Click Share button in the upper-right corner and select Save.
- The inverted picture will now be saved in your library.
Lightroom is another software that can be used to invert a picture. A key feature of the Lightroom invert tool is that it allows you to adjust the incerr effect level on the picture.
Below is how to use lightroom to invert a picture on your iPhone:
- Go to the App Store to download the Lightroom app.
- Now open the Lightroom app on your iPhone.
- Click the image icon at the right bottom to upload the picture you would like to invert.
- Navigate to Light and click Curve.
- Drag the bottom left point to the top left and the top right point to the bottom right in the tone curve.
- To make adjustment to the invert level, and click done to save the inverted picture.
You can use Picsart to take your images to a different level by applying negative gradients to images. Follow the steps below to invert a picture using Picsart:
- Open Picsart on your iPhone, then tap the purple plus sign below to start a new project.
- Select a picture from the image library.
- For beginners select the black and white portrait, to easily invert images.
- On the editing screen, select FX tool from the menu below the canvas. Select colors category and select negative. Select apply in the upper right hand corner of your device.
- To invert part of a picture, click Selection from the tools menu. Then pick a selection shape from the menu below.
- Now move and stretch the shape till it covers part of the picture, where you want to apply the negative filter.
- Click FX in the toolbar to apply the changes to only the selected area.
- Select negative from the effect menu below. Now the rest of your picture will temporarily disappear.
- Select apply from the top corner to get back to the whole picture.
- Tap Apply in the upper right-hand corner to keep saving any changes.
- Tap Next in the upper right-hand corner to save, after you’ve finished editing the entire image.
Read Also: How To Fix Ticketmaster Error Code u201
Why do iPhones invert pictures?
Inverting a picture can increase its contrast to make it distinct and easy to see. It is more useful where the original image is low-contrast or washed out.
Create a negative
Creating a negative image can be an interesting artistic effect when creating movies. Negatives can also be used to test the quality of photographic equipment.
Reduce eye strain
Inverting a picture can help to reduce the amount of glare and blue light emitted by the screen of your phone. People with visual impairments, who are sensitive to light or spend a lot of time looking at their phone screen can benefit from inverted pictures.
How do you invert on iPhone 11?
To invert a picture on iPhone 11:
Open the Settings app, tap Accessibility > Display & Text Size. Turn Classic Invert button ON.
How to make a picture negative on iPhone 12
To make a picture negative on iPhone 12:
Open the Settings app, then tap Accessibility > Display & Text Size. Turn on Smart Invert or Classic Invert.
How do you invert Photos on iPhone settings?
Navigate to Settings > tap Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Turn on Smart Invert or Classic Invert.
How do you invert on iPhone?
Go to Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Turn on Smart Invert or Classic Invert.
Other ways to invert a picture on your iPhone includes using Adobe Photoshop Express, Adobe Lightroom and Picsart.