In this article, we will guide you on how to find lost AirPods that are offline and dead using suitable methods.
It can be difficult to find a lost Airpods regardless of its model. Finding a lost AirPods that is offline and dead can be more difficult. If your AirPods need to be charged, the signal required to show it’s location will not be transmitted.
The best way to locate a lost or missing Airpod is by using Find My to determine it’s last known location. Before you can use Find My to locate your lost AirPods. Ensure you turn on Find My, before it went missing.
With that being said I will explain how to find lost AirPods that are offline and dead using the Find Me app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
Read Also: Virginia Lyft Driver Requirements
Read Also: Lyft Driver Requirements Louisiana
How To Find Lost AirPods That Are Offline And Dead
Locate your Lost AirPods on a Map
You can locate your lost AirPods if you use the Find My on you or iPhone, iPad or computer to determine the last location before it died or were offline.
To locate Your AirPods using the Find My app:
- Open the Find My app: Open the Find My app on your iPhone or iPad. If you are using a computer, you can find your AirPods on the web at iCloud.com .
- Select the Devices tab: Click on the Devices tab displayed at the bottom of your screen. Then You will see a list of devices that are connected to your iCloud.
- Select your AirPods: If your Airpods is dead, you might see the location where it was last connected. If your list Airpod is offline, you will be notified on your iPhone, iPad, iPod or Mac whenever your AirPod is back online.
- Select the Direction of your Airpods: The Maps app on your device will be opened with directions to your AirPods.
Share a Message for your Lost AirPods
If you use AirPods Pro or Max, you can turn on Lost Mode. This lets you share a message with your phone number or email address. The message will appear on the iPhone of whoever finds your AirPods.
To Turn on Lost Mode:
- Open the Find My app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select the Devices tab, and select your AirPods.
- Scroll down to Mark as Lost.
- Select Activate.
- You will be asked to enter your phone number if you want your contact info to be displayed for your lost AirPods.
Retracing Your Steps
To find your lost AirPods you should retrace your steps to the places you used it. Brainstorm on the places you’ve last used your AirPods as this might be helpful in locating your AirPods.
Read Also: Is Bally Sports On YouTube TV (Find Out)
- Read Also: Virtual Land: Is Atlas Earth Scam or Legit
Can you track AirPods if they are connected to another phone?
You can’t track your AirPods if they are connected to another phone. But you can turn on Lost Mode to allow message to be displayed on the iphone of anyone who finds your Airpods.
How far can airpods be tracked?
There is no exact distance of how far you can track your Airpods. The distance at which your IPhone, iPod, iPad or Mac can supply signal to your. AirPods is about 40 feet (10 meters).
What to do if you lost an AirPod and its dead?
Here is what to do if you lost an AirPods with drained battery:
- Use the Find My app to find its last connected location.
- Activate Lost Mode in case someone else finds it.
- You also need to retrace your steps by checking out the places you been to.
- Lastly you should replace your missing AirPods.
In conclusion, to avoid trouble in finding he location of your Airpods you can receive an alert whenever you leave your AirPods behind at an unknown location. However this works only if you have an iPhone 12 or later.