It is an easy task trying to find how to connect Bose headphones to Macbook wirelessly.
When successfully connected to a Bluetooth device, you can control the sound coming from your Bose headphone.
You can connect Bose headphones to Mac, by using the buttons on your Bose headphone or the Bose app.
With that being said, here in this article we will discuss how to connect Bose headphones to Macbook through Bluetooth.
Read Also: Why Are My Airpods So Quiet (Find Out)
How To Connect Bose Headphones To Macbook
Method 1: Connect Bose headphones to Mac using the buttons on your Bose headphone
Follow the steps below to connect your bose headphones to Mac:
Step 1: Power on your Bose headphone.
Step 2: Press and hold the Power or Bluetooth button for a few seconds until the light underneath the button starts to blink slowly.
Step 3: Go to Mac, then tap the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar.
Step 4: Tap Open Bluetooth Preferences.
Step 5: Tap Turn Bluetooth On.
Step 6: On the right side, you will see a list of available Bluetooth devices. Tap the Pair button next to your Bose headphone.
Step 7: Now wait for Mac to confirm it’s connected.
Step 8: Confirm your Bose headphone is successfully connected to your device, ensure that the Bluetooth light glows solid for a few seconds or you will hear a voice prompt saying “Connected to Macbook”.
Note: If you are asked to enter a PIN code when you are trying to connect with Mac or any other device. If you have created a PIN code enter 0000 or 1234. Aand if you have created a PIN code, enter it.
Method 2: Connect your Bose headphones to Mac using the Bose music app
Follow the steps to connect Bose headphones to Mac, using the Bose Music app:
Step 1: First, add your Bose headphone to your Bose Music account. Download the Bose Music app and sign In or create an account.
Step 2: Now use the Bose Music app to enter pair mode. Open the Bose Music app, tap the Source button > select Bluetooth > Tap Add New to make your house headphones available to connect to your MacBook.
Step 3: Go to your MacBook:
Tap the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar > Open Bluetooth Preferences > then turn Bluetooth On.
On the right side, you will see a list of available Bluetooth devices. Tap the Pair button next to your Bose headphone. Now Wait for Macbook to be connected.
Step 4: Now check the Bluetooth light on your Bose headphone is glowing solid for a few seconds or you will hear a voice prompt saying “Connected to Macbook”.
Step 5: Your Bose music app will show a confirmation. Once connected the Bose music app will display “connected to Macbook”.
why won’t my bose headphones connect to my mac?
Are you wondering why won t my Bose headphones connect to macbook? Below are some troubleshooting tips you can follow to fix this issue:
Reboot your Macbook
Reboot your Macbook if it won’t connect with your Bose headphone. Simply shut down and power on again your mac.
To shut down your Mac by choosing the Apple menu > Shut Down. Then Power on your Mac by pressing and holding the power button
Clear previously connected devices on your Bose headphone
Your Bose headphones save the memory of the devices it’s paired with. This can prevent your Bose headphone from connecting with your MacBook.
You can clear this memory using the buttons on the product or the Bose Music app. After clearing your device from the list of previously connected devices, try to reconnect to your blue tooth device.
Follow these steps to use the bluetooth button to clear devices from your Bose headphone:
- First power on your body headphones.
- Now press and hold the Power or Bluetooth for 10 seconds until you hear a voice prompt saying “Bluetooth device list cleared.
Reboot your Bose headphones
You can reboot your Bose headphones to resolve minor issues.
Follow these steps to reboot your Bose headphones:
- Connect a USB charging cable and charger to a power outlet or USB port on a computer without connecting your Bose headphone.
- Now press and hold the Power or Bluetooth button on your Bose headphones.
- While you continue to hold the button, now connect the USB cable to the USB port on your Bose headphone. The Power light on your headphones should quickly blink twice.
- Now wait for two seconds before releasing the Power or Bluetooth button.
Remove Bose headphones from Macbook
You can remove your Bose headphones from the list of Bluetooth devices on your Macbook and then reconnect them.
Follow these steps to remove your Bose headphones from your Macbook:
- Click the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar.
- Click Open Bluetooth Preferences.
- In the list of remembered Bluetooth connections on your Mac, find your Bose headphones.
- To remove the Bluetooth Device, click the x button.
- Now confirm you want to remove and disconnect your Bose headphones from your Macbook.
- After you have removed your Bose headphones, try to reconnect to your Mac.