Disclaimer: This article is just for editorial purpose, Harllyview does not promote any of the 3rd part apps mentioned in this article.
Keep reading this article to learn how to clone an iPhone if you recently lost your iPhone or changed your iPhone to a newer model.
You can clone an iPhone using iTunes, iCloud, or other data transfer tools. Most third-party software lets you spy on a partner, family member, or even friends. They allow you to track contacts, call logs, notes, voice memos, etc.
Proceeding with how to clone an iPhone involves entering the iCloud credentials. This involves knowing the email ID and password of the iPhone you want to clone.
Here in this article, we would discuss how to clone an iPhone iTunes, iCloud, or other data transfer tools.
Read Also: How To Invert A Picture On iPhone
How To Clone An iPhone
Method1: Clone an iPhone using iCloud
You can clone an iPhone by backup and restoring files including Contacts, Notes, Photos, and Messages.
You can follow the steps below to clone an iPhone through iCloud:
- Back up the older iPhone to iCloud by going to Settings > tap on your iCloud account > iCloud > iCloud Backup > Back Up Now.
To restore the new iPhone from iCloud Backup:
- Turn the new iPhone ON to begin the setup process.
- Follow the onscreen instructions until you reach Apps & Data.
- Select “Restore from iCloud Backup” and sign in to iCloud using the same Apple ID.
- Choose the correct backup and wait until the restoring process is complete.
Method 2: Clone an iPhone using iTunes
You can clone an iPhone through iTunes to back up and restore files or data. Follow the steps below to clone an iPhone using iTunes:
- Back up your older iPhone to Mac or PC with a USB Cable in the iTunes library.
- Tap your device icon > Click Summary > Back Up now.
- Now connect your new iPhone to your Mac or PC.
- Tap the device in iTunes > Click Summary > Restore Backup.
- Select choose the correct backup and tap Restore.
Method 3: Use Spyx to clone an iPhone
Third-party software like Spyx can be used to remotely spy on a phone without any suspicion. Using Spyx you can track vital information such as contacts, call logs, notes, voice memos, etc.
Below is how to clone an iPhone using Spyx:
- Go to Spylix.com
- Create an account with an email and select a subscription Plan.
- You need to enter the iCloud credentials of the iPhone you want to clone. Both the iCloud ID and password of the iPhone will be required.
- Now go back to your dashboard to start monitoring the iPhone.
Method 4: Use mSpy to clone an iPhone
mSpy is another third-party software that can be used to clone an iPhone without someone knowing.
Below is how to clone an iPhone using mSpy:
- Go to mSpy.com
- Create an account.
- Select the type of device you want to clone, which is iOS.
- You need a subscription plan. You can choose a monthly or yearly plan. Then complete your purchase.
- You can begin the installation process, by using an iCloud or Wi-Fi Sync.
To install mSpy on your iPhone using iCloud Sync:
You have to connect the target iCloud. Once you enter the included account details, press connect.
- Two notifications will be sent. The first is sent to iCloud’s email address The second will contain a 6-digit code for 2FA confirmation and is sent to the target iPhone.
- Now enter the code to your mSpy account to complete the linking process.
To install mSpy on an iPhone using Wi-Fi Sync:
- First, install the additional Wi-Fi sync app included in your subscription plan on your Mac or PC.
- Use a USB cable to connect the target iPhone to your Mac or PC.
- Once the app finishes backing up the data, it will be displayed in your account.
- Finally, disconnect the iPhone and begin to monitor it over Wi-Fi.
Read Also: How To Pause Location On Find My iPhone
Read Also: How To Be A Travel Vlogger In 2023
How To Clone An iPhone Without iCloud Password
If you do not have the iCloud password of the phone you want to clone you can use iTunes or a professional tool like KidsGuard add Pro for iOS.
To clone an iPhone without iCloud password using KidsGuard Pro:
- Create a KidsGuard Pro Account
- Download KidsGuard Pro for iOS on Mac or PC.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to set up and connect the target iPhone. Use a USB cable or Wi-Fi to connect and sync the target device.
- After the cloning process is over, begin to monitor data from the iPhone.
Another way you can clone an iPhone without iCloud password is to use iTunes:
- Make sure you have iTunes installed on your Pc or Mac. Then connect the target iPhone to Mac or PC.
- If iTunes does not open automatically, launch the iTunes application on Mac or PC.
- Go to the target iPhone on iTunes > select Summary.
- Tap Back Up Now to copy all the data of the target iPhone to PC or Mac.
How to clone an iphone without someone knowing
You can clone an iPhone without someone knowing using a popular spying tool like mSpy. You only need to access the target iPhone once and you can begin to track the device remotely from anywhere.
Follow these steps to learn how to clone an iPhone without someone knowing using mSpy:
- Go to mSpy.com, create an account, select iOS which is the device you want to clone, and include a subscription plan.
- Install mSpy software on your iPhone, Mac or PC.
- To use iCloud Sync, you will have to connect the target iCloud account details. A 6-digit code for 2FA confirmation will be sent to the target iPhone. Enter the code to your mSpy account to complete the linking process.
- To use a Wi-Fi sync, connect the target iPhone to your Mac or PC using a USB cable. After the mSpy software finishes backing up data, you will see it iin your personal account.